Wednesday, January 21, 2009

News On The Horizon 1/21/2009


Bucking mid-major trend, Butler relies on youth to stay ahead of Horizon pack--The Indy Star
#16/17 Bulldogs Begin Homestand Against Green Bay--ButlerSports.com

Streaking Bulldogs Host Valparaiso On Friday--ButlerSports.com

Top 10 Sports Moments of Winter Break--The Cauldron

UIC Flames' chemistry flickering--The Chicago Tribune

Haskins joins Valpo's lengthy list of injuries--The Post-Tribune

Twinbills aimed at boosting WSU women's crowds--Dayton Daily News

White Out Night set for Cleveland State--Youngstown Vindicator

Women's Basketball Weekly Release #10--The Horizon League
Lets Press (Gazette) the Issue...--Horizon League Network

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

I like your site and I just had some advice for you but don't know any better way to get in touch with you. I live in Milwaukee and just another site to check out is SportsBubbler.com. They seem to take some of their stuff straight from uwmpanthers.com, but have some interesting, original stuff of their own. Just a thought.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Jim Squire said...

Thank you, I looked at it, and it looks promising. I'll add it to my list of sources and see if I can find a spot for it in the links side bar down the right.

Thanks for the tip!