Tuesday, May 17, 2016

News On The Horizon 5/17/2016


NBA Draft prospects big fans of new rule giving them more time to test waters--CBS Sports
Someone like Kay Felder had plenty of reason to stay in school. He wanted badly to play in an NCAA Tournament, and he had a shot at history this as he was within striking distance of Bobby Hurley's all-time NCAA career assist record. But in the end, he went full-steam ahead with his professional choice.

"It was just a lot of thinking," Felder said. "Coming back, being a senior, getting your degree, that definitely played into my decision when I first made it and was thinking about testing the waters. But once I really sat down and thought about how to approach this, I sat down and hired an agent because now is the right time for me to make the jump. It's not everyday someone from my neighborhood, from my family, gets to experience this."

UWGB's Kevin Borseth honored by WBCA--Green Bay Press Gazette
Kevin Borseth Named WBCA Coach of the Year--GreenBayPhoenix.com

No comments: